Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My First Review: Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder

Hi ladies! :) This is my first ever review!

Honestly, I am not that into Korean beauty products. I would purchase some from time to time, but mostly just nail polishes. I am quite scared that my skin might get irritated by Korean products. Hehe. Anyway, my first Korean beauty product purchase is Skinfood's Buckwheat Loose Powder in Shade #23:



(Taken w/o flash)

(I apologize for the crappy picture, I could not find my digicam, Hehe)

Price: Around Php300++ (From Ebay)

I was really glad that I was able to purchase this item at a cheaper price from Ebay. It costs about Php750++ in Skinfood stores. So yeah, I was able to save over Php350++. Anyway, I really love this powder. I use it to set my foundation. It has a weird old perfume scent. Haha. I would always think of my Lola's perfume whenever I use this. But the smell is not that bad. You would not smell it anymore after application.

This product is really good for oil control. I could normally go with 3-4 hours without having to blot or apply face powder when I use this to set my makeup (I have oily skin so this works really well for me). But I don't really bring this with me when I leave the house. The item is a bit big, quite bulky. But being bit is not such a bad thing. It means that this product will last you a long time (you get great value for your money).

If you would look at the second picture, the shade may look to light (I'm a NC40). But this powder has a translucent finish so it works great for me (without making my face too white). Oh it comes with a powder puff too. :)

Overall, I would rate this product 4/5. (4 because its too bulky for my makeup kit hehe)

Hope you ladies/girls like my first review. I would be reviewing more Skinfood and Etude House products soon (I would probably do this over the weekend) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment